Class of 2022!
- In order to graduate, you need to have 24 credits for the Regular program and 7 credits for the Adult program.
- If you are on the grad list, you will have received a Grad Application Form in you student email. Contact the office if you are unsure, 306-953-5840.
- There will be a $25 grad fee that can be paid in cash to the DLC office or online.
Register to Make Online Payments
Information-School Cash Online
- Grad photo’s are tentitively booked for the first week of May – you will receive an email when it is time to book your spot. Grad photo’s will be taken in your cap and gown.
- The Graduation Ceremony will be held at Plaza 88 on June 23 and 2:00pm.
- Graduation yard signs are available – complete your Grad Application to have one ordered. Click here to view last years yard sign.
**NOTE: If you are not passing your required classes for graduation, you will be removed from the formal graduation list, and will not participate in the gradiation ceremony.