Is Online Learning Right for You?
- I have access to a chromebook or computer and reliable internet.
- I am self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- I have good time management skills.
- I am an independent learner.
- I am willing to ask questions and phone if I need help with my school work.
Taking Courses Online Involves:
- Logging into Google Classroom daily.
- Reading the weekly newsletter overview provided by teachers.
- Attending scheduled google meets or zoom meetings. Attendance is mandatory.
- Building a work/study schedule so that assignments are completed on time.
- Planing ahead and avoiding procrastinating. Due dates are important and you will be held accountable for your learning.
- Respectful and regular communication with you teacher is expected.
- Include your name, class, and details of assignment when emailing questions.
**Students who are inactive in their courses, will be withdrawn and will need to contact the DLC to re-enroll.
In case you missed our Virtual Open House, check out these links to learn how the DLC can support you with your online learning